Thursday, May 13, 2010
So, my family really hates Shavuot because on this holiday we eat only dairy products and we really love meat .
Any way , on Shavuot we have the water day .
On the water day the kids play water fights , it's makes me feel refreshed..
My parents' friends always send us fruit baskets .
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Jews all over the world are celebrating Shavuot on Tuesday evening.
- Read about this festival and do the activities on the page
- Write your answers using "New Post" in the top right corner.
- Choose one meaning for Shavuot ((a)Festival of Weeks, (b) Festival of the Giving of the Torah (Law), (c) Festival of the Harvest, or (d) Festival of the First Fruits) and then write a few sentences about which meaning you like most and explain why you chose this meaning.
- Say how your family celebrates this festival.
- Add a graphic to explain your answer.