Thursday, April 22, 2010

Florida Post April 22, 2010

Hello, my name is Emily. I live in New Port Richey, Florida. Florida can get extremely hot (great pool weather), which I love! Florida is the kind of state that brings you joy and sunshine, hence it is called the Sunshine State. Here we have the most gorgeous palm trees! We also have cool theme parks like Disney World! Have you heard of that one? A great thing that I like to do in my free time is take a dip in the pool and let my skin absorb the heat from sun-tanning! What is your country like?


My name is Kalen. I live in Hudson, Florida. I like the area I live in because it is quiet and my friends live close by. I don't live in a neighborhood. I like my street because most people have horses. I don't have a horse, but my neighbor does. She has two. Caprie is a black and brown mare, and Danny is a bluerone mare. She has two now, but she is getting another soon. My street is perfect, although there are no street lights. It is a safe street and the only thing we have to worry about are the raccoons.


Hello, my name is Kelli! I live in Hudson, Florida, also known as the Tampa Bay Area! I have lived in Florida my WHOLE life, so call me a Floridian. Florida is so beautiful! The beaches, the dolphins, the shopping malls and don't forget the oranges. Oh! and the sun of course. Florida is so cool, but I am fascinated to learn about different places too. So what is Jerusalem like?

Hello! My name is Diane. I live in New Port Richey, FL. Florida is commonly known for Disney, a theme park, and Michey Mouse, a common American icon. Florida is also known for its wetlands, swapy, marshy land and the Florida keys, a smll gourp of islands between North and South America. Comon pets in North America and dogs and cats. Some people aalso keep fish, birds and retiles. Overall I am glad to live here, even though the summers are very hot.

My name is Kelsey. I live in Spring Hill, Florida. The area I live in is nice and the people are very friendly. (Also, I live in a very nice house that has a big yard. I have my own room with a television, and computer.) I have a brother, Mom, Dad and dog. We all live in the same house. My family gets along very well. That is a little something of my life and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment